The essential Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use.
Easily, secure and protect your photos and videos with a text, graphic, signature, QR watermark, metadata and steganographic watermarks. Adding a visible watermark to a photo displays it is created and owned by you. Watermarking is increasingly important and is like signing your name to an image. A watermark subtly displays, no matter where your photo goes, that it’s yours. Watermarking can also be used to add your email, url, a personal message or fun graphics to any photo or Pokemon Go screenshot or video.
1. Watermarks photos and videos too.2. Application of multiple watermarks to one photo.3. Watermark one or multiple photos in batch mode.4. The ability to create, archive and apply 7 types of watermarks, far more than any other watermarking app. The 7 total watermarks = 5 visible + 2 invisible listed below.
Visible Watermark Types (5)
– Text Watermark – and change the font, color, angle, opacity, etc.
– Arc Text Watermark – and change the font, color, angle, opacity, etc.
– Bitmap/Logo Watermark – import your logo or use art from the included library.
– Signature Watermark – scans, creates and applies a watermark using your signature.– QRCode Watermark – creates a watermark that is like a barcode, readable by any smartphone camera and can contain up to 4000 characters of info, like name, email and url.
Invisible Watermarks Types (2)
– Metadata Watermark – for making watermarks that include IPTC/EXIF tags (like camera info, GPS, copyright, etc.) info
– Steganographic Watermark – for embedding/encypting info like name, email and/or website link into the color data of a photo.
5. Only iWatermark+ has a steganographic watermark that embeds/encrypts info invisibly in the photo.6. The ability to keep a database of all these watermarks.7. 292 excellent fonts for your text watermarks.8. Engrave and emboss text.9. Signature scanner to instantly import your signature or other graphic as a watermark.10. Live preview and editing of font, color, scale, opacity, size, position and angle.11. View metadata & exif in photos.12. Create metadata tags in text watermarks. For example, easily add GPS, camera type, lens or other info in a text watermark displayed on individual or batches of photo.
See the manual for more details.