iWatermark+ & Instagram: Protect & Share Your Photos & Video
Kailua-Kona, HI – iWatermark, is the No. 1 and only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms, iPhone/iPad, Windows, Android and Mac. iWatermark+ is the most popular & powerful professional watermarking tool for all platforms.
The latest version 4.1 of iWatermark+ for iOS works in together with Instagram
“For years I’ve relied on iWatermark to allow me to easily put my logo on my images right on my iPhone or iPad. However, iWatermark+ takes this process to a whole new level.”
Photographer Terry White
Adobe Worldwide Creative Cloud Design Evangelist and Best Selling Author.
Plum Amazing CEO Julian Miller said “If you share your amazing photo or video via Instagram, Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc. it’s very likely to go viral then fly off globally out of your control and without any connection to you as the creator.” He paused, then added, “The simple solution is to digitally sign your photos/videos using iWatermark+ using visible and/or invisible watermarks then your intellectual property has a visible connection to you wherever those iWatermarked photos/videos may roam.”
Julian Miller continued, “iWatermark+ combined with Instagram increases the power of both. iWatermark+ has always been popular with Instagram moderators but this latest version will be essential for Instagram influencers, users and businesses. iWatermark+ continues to be the only real professional watermark app for iOS. With even more features to come….”
Easily, secure and protect your photos with Text, Graphic, Text On Arc, QR Code, Signature, Border, Vector, Resize, Custom Filters, Metadata and Steganographic watermarks. Once added to a photo these visible and/or invisible watermarks show the photo or video was created, edited and is owned by you. These unique features make iWatermark+ essential to professionals and beginners.
– The watermark types (above) found in iWatermark+ are not found in any other software.
– The ability to add visible and/or invisible watermarks is unique to iWatermark+.
– Using iWatermark+ within other apps as a photo editing extension for watermarks is also unique.
– Importing from all cloud services like Dropbox, iCloud, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc. is unique.
– Relative and absolute scaling for batch watermarking of photos of different size and orientation. Unique!
– Tile watermarks on an image like the stock image companies to insure it’s protected.
– Using EXIF, IPTC, GPS and other metadata as a Tag in the Text watermark to display metadata on a photo is yet another unique feature that makes photojournalists and pro photographers happy.
Some watermark types are visible and others invisible. Both serve different purposes. A visible watermark is where you superimpose your logo or signature or QR code onto your photo. Invisible watermarks are info hidden in the file or image data using steganography.
Once created your custom watermarks are kept in an archive and can be used with a tap to add your logo and other watermarks to any photo or video.
Text – Any text including metadata with settings to change font, size, color, rotation, etc.
Text Arc – Text on a curved path.
Bitmap Graphic – A graphic is usually a transparent .png file like your logo, brand, copyright symbol, etc. To import.
Border – put special borders on photos.
Vector Graphic – Use over 5000 built-in vector (SVG’s) to display perfect graphics at any size.
Resize – tap to add add custom resize as a watermark to any photo(s).
Custom Filter – tap to add your own customized filter as a watermark to any photo(s).
QR Code – A kind of barcode with information like email or url in it’s coding.
Signature– Sign, import or scan your signature into a watermark to sign your creations.
Metadata – Adding information (like your email or url) to the IPTC or XMP part of the photo file.
StegoMark – StegoMark is our proprietary steganographic method of embedding information like your email or url into the picture data itself. It can be available or hidden with a password.
iWatermark+ also has custom filters you can create yourself not the usual list of filters found in every app. It can also resize photos for Instagram and other social media.
iWatermark is a specialized professional tool to watermark photographs and video. Less expensive, more efficient, faster and simpler to use then PhotoShop.
iWatermark is designed exclusively for watermarking by a photographer for photographers. It is particularly important for anyone doing social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
* Watermarks photos, videos and share and protect on Instagram and other social media.
* Import photos or videos from Camera Album, iCloud, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Box and other cloud services.
* Application of multiple watermarks to photo(s) or video(s).
* Watermark one or multiple photos in batch mode.
* The ability to create, archive and apply 12 types of watermarks, far more than any other watermarking app. The 11 total watermark types = 9 visible + 2 invisible listed below.
Visible Watermark Types (5)
– Text Watermark – and change the font, color, angle, opacity, etc.
– Arc Text Watermark – and change the font, color, angle, opacity, etc.
– Bitmap/Logo Watermark – import your logo or use art from the included library.
– Vector Watermark – use the built in vector watermarks.
– Border Watermark – place a special border around photo.
– Signature Watermark – scans, creates and applies a watermark using your signature.
– QRCode Watermark – creates a watermark that is like a barcode, readable by any smartphone camera and can contain up to 4000 characters of info, like name, email and url.
– Resize watermark – tap to add add custom resize as a watermark to any photo.
– Custom Filters – tap to add add custom filter as a watermark to any photo.
Invisible Watermarks Types (2)
– Metadata Watermark – for making watermarks that include IPTC/EXIF tags (like camera info, GPS, copyright, etc.) info
– Steganographic Watermark – for embedding/encypting info like name, email and/or website link into the color data of a photo.* Works standalone or in conjunction with Lightroom, Photoshop, Apple Photos, Google Photos and other photo organizers
* Batch or sequential processing.
* IMPORTANT: Relative or absolute scaling of watermarks. Essential when batch processing different resolution and orientation photos.
* Design, edit and manage a library of watermarks.
* Tags are metadata (GPS, Exif, XMP, numbering, date/time) that can be added to text watermarks.
* Preview easily
* Input/Output from/to all major file types JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW, etc.
* Create text, graphic, or QR watermarks.
* Adjust opacity, font, color, border, scale, rotation, shadow, special effects, etc.
* 292 excellent fonts for your text watermarks.
* Engrave and emboss text.
* Signature scanner to instantly import your signature or other graphic as a watermark.
* Live preview and editing of font, color, scale, opacity, size, position and angle.
* View metadata & exif in photos.
* Fast 32/64 bit multi-threaded app that can use CPU/GPU’s .
* Only iWatermark+ has a steganographic watermark that embeds/encrypts info invisibly in the photo.* Great manual and support.
* Share easily to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter and many more.
* Watermark manager which can track hundreds of watermarks. The manager also allows locking/unlocking, renaming, deleting, previewing of watermarks.
* Continually updated and improved.
* Much more….
Q: What is a watermark?
Centuries ago watermarks started as identification marks applied during the paper making process. During paper manufacturing wet paper was stamped with a seal/symbol. The marked area stayed thinner than the surrounding paper, hence the name watermark. That paper, when dry and held up to the light, showed the watermark. Later this process was used to verify the authenticity of official documents, money and generally to prevent forgery.
Q: How is watermarking used today?
Digital watermarking is the latest form of watermarking. Similar to the physical watermarks in paper, digital watermarks can be used once again to identify the owner/creator and authenticate digital media like images, audio and video.
Q: Why Watermark?
– When Photos/Videos go viral they fly off untraceably in all directions. Often, the owner/creator info is lost or forgotten. If there is no watermark then there is no way to know the creator of the photo.
– Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos, artwork or videos used by others, in physical products, in ads and/or on the web.
– Avoid intellectual property (IP) conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn’t know that you created it by adding visible and/or invisible watermarks.
– Because the expanded use of social media has accelerated the speed with which a photo/video can go viral.
Q: What can be done?
✔ Adding an iWatermark subtly displays, no matter where your photo or video goes, that it is owned by you.
✔ Always, iWatermark with name, email or url so your creations have some visible legal connection to you.
✔ Promote and protect your company, name and website by iWatermarking all photos/videos you release.
✔ Digitally sign your work/photos/graphic/artwork with iWatermark, reclaim your intellectual property and maintain the recognition you deserve.
✔ Easily, secure and protect your photos with visible & invisible iWatermarks which display they were created and are owned by you.
— Instagram & iWatermark+ enhanced integration. Instagram moderators and heavy Instagram users will enjoy the added features. Sharing to Instagram uses more Instagram features. Better video Instagramming support: long videos get cropped automatically to 60sec which is the current instagram-imposed limit.
— Signature watermark fixed! (“Scan” & “Pick” modes improved)
— A few small english language fixes
— Improved video resolution
— Fixed video watermarking affect on watermarks bug
— New preferences added “…” button… to go direct to System Prefs permissions for iWatemark+
— Crash a few people had selecting filter is fixed.
This app is perfect for use with Apple iPhone/iPad, Canon Inc., Nikon Inc., Olympus Inc., Sony Inc., Samsung, SLR, regular cameras.
Plum Amazing Software today announced version 4.6.1 of iWatermark+ for iOS. Enhanced integration with Instagram. Adds professional watermarking of 4K video. iWatermark+ is the only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms, iPhone/iPad, Android, Windows and Mac. iWatermark+ is the essential watermarking app for professional photographers for business and personal use. Batch or sequential processing. Relative and absolute scaling. Database of all sample and user custom watermarks available with a tap. Watermarks types include, Text, Graphic, Vector, Text On Arc, QR Code, Border Signature, Resize, Custom Filter, Metadata and Steganographic.
iWatermark+ YouTube Tutorials – useful series of very short tutorials/insights.
Plum Amazing, Llc is a privately held company dedicated to creating Mac, Windows, Android and iOS apps. Plum Amazing is a worldwide provider of mobile and desktop applications since 1995. Plum Amazing creates and sells software via it’s own, Google’s and Apple’s websites but also does development work (programming) for other companies and clients especially in the area of photography. Plum Amazing creates great products like CopyPaste, iWatermark, yKey, iClock, TinyAlarm, TinyCal, PixelStick, SpeechMaker, PhotoShrinkr, Volume Manager and others. Plum Amazing created iView, iSearch, iCount, iClock, iWatermark, iKey and other, long before apple created iPod, iMac, iPhoto, etc. Copyright (C) 2021 Plum Amazing. All Rights Reserved.
Price Based Country test mode enabled for testing France. You should do tests on private browsing mode. Browse in private with Firefox, Chrome and Safari
Plum Amazing, LLC