FOR RELEASE ON JUNE 17, 2014
Plum Amazing Releases SpeechMaker for iOS –
Princeville, Hawaii – June 17, 2014 – Plum Amazing today announced the release of SpeechMaker, a major new version of their popular iPhone and iPad teleprompter and speech creation package.
Create, Practice, Hear, Archive and Give Speeches – Speechmaker is software to make your iPhone or iPad into a mobile podium, notebook, archive of speeches and professional teleprompter for public speaking. *Praised by CNN*
Julian Miller designed SpeechMaker to help people like himself who have trouble speaking to large groups. Mr. Miller said, “With SpeechMaker anyone can turn an iPad/iPhone into a $1000 teleprompter for better public speaking.” He continued, “SpeechMaker is like a portable podium that has all the ingredients to help any student, lecturer, poet or rap artist to give a coherent public performance. More importantly it helps speakers to learn to look up and connect emotionally with their audience.”
Give your speech or deliver your lines flawlessly and on time. Keep all your notes, speeches, plays in one place. Using Siri dictate that speech or poem when you feel it. Keep track of and deliver speeches, poems, lectures, plays, sermons, and comedy. SpeechMaker provides a foundation for anyone who wants to learn or already speaks to the public.
People use SpeechMaker to archive, edit and read poems, lyrics, scripts, comedy, lectures, sermons, and plays. Teacher David Brock says, “Every student should have this app on their iPad”.
SpeechMaker is very popular with students, educators, poets, politicians, directors, podcasters, lecturers, ministers, authors, playwrights, speechwriters, scriptwriters, toastmasters, comedians, singers and actors. SpeechMaker gives all kinds of orators everything needed to create, practice, hear and give speeches.
Practice and record the audio to hear how you actually sound before delivering that important speech. Get a feeling for the cadence and the flow of your speech, poem, lecture, play, lyrics, etc.
SpeechMaker comes with a number of famous speeches built in and can archive thousands more speeches with info like title, author, date and audio recordings.
– Buy once to run on both iPhone and iPad.
– Gorgeous UI and flat graphics for iOS 7
– Import text, rtf, and pdf via DropBox, Google Drive, and Copy and Paste and iTunes file sharing
– Export speech text via Email
– Import and export audio via Dropbox
– Audio recording allows you to get feedback as you practice your speech
– Like a teleprompter autoscroll your speech at the just the right speed
– Hear the iPad/iPhone speak out loud the speech as it scrolls and highlights each line
– Select from one of 36 different languages and Siri voices
– With the flip of a button see verbs, nouns, adjectives and other parts of speech highlighted in different colors
– Control the look of a document by changing, background color, fonts, scroll speed, font size
– Buttons and gestures to start, stop and control scroll speed
– Touch gestures:
+ pinch or zoom to change font size
+ grab and move instantly to any part of a speech
+ tap the right side to speed scrolling. tap the left side to slow scrolling
– At a glance timing for a speech shows, elapsed, remaining, and actual time
– Display your iPhone or iPad on a larger Mac using X-Mirage
– Display on AppleTV connected HD monitors for TV stations, studios, auditoriums, podcasters, lecture halls and plays.
Read, correct, give, play and record speeches anytime and anywhere. No need to rely on notes on napkins or index cards.
Keep your speeches with you at all time, secure and available to use at any moment. Easily change and give speeches at the last minute.
SpeechMaker is more powerful and portable then teleprompters costing $1000+ and it does far more.
“Carrying all my speeches in one convenient and easy to use device saves my sanity. SpeechMaker is easy for me to use and I love how I can control all aspects of how it looks on screen. Before I asked my wife how the speech sounds, now I record the speech until I have it just right then I ask my wife what she thinks. SpeechMaker is the best thing to happen to this ancient art in a hundred years.”
New in this Version
– massive changes.
– now works on iPhone as well as iPad
– uses Apples latest text to speech for all voices and 36 languages.
– more control of speech synthesis.
– updated to beautiful flat ios7 graphics on both iPhone and iPad.
– compiled with the latest x-code.
– many fixes.
– google and dropbox connection, import/export updated.
– rtf and pdf formats now supported.
– now supports landscape and portrait orientations.
– manual updated.
– thanks to all users. please keep the suggestions coming.
Pricing & Availability
SpeechMaker is marked down from $14.99 to a very special price of $0.99 for 1 week till June 22.
Previous SpeechMaker users can upgrade free.
100 review licenses are available to members of the media. If you are interested in reviewing SpeechMaker please contact Julian Miller (email@example.com). Apple only gives us 100 so please ask soon with your press credentials.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or want an interview for a podcast.
About Plum Amazing
Plum Amazing specializes in creating productivity and photographic software for OS X, iOS, Android and Windows. Among their most popular products are CopyPaste, iKey, iClock, iWatermark, PixelStick and PhotoMatte.