FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
DATE: March 22nd, 2016
Princeville, HI – Plum Amazing, LLC. iWatermark+ has now added iW•Cloud which allows uploading, downloading and sharing watermarks from the Cloud. This backs up iWatermark+’s ability to create, save and use the 11 different watermark types. From the 9 subtle visible to the 2 invisible watermarks to protect photos and videos.
“For years I’ve relied on iWatermark to allow me to easily put my logo on my images right on my iPhone or iPad. However, the newly released iWatermark+ takes this process to a whole new level.”
Visible watermarks can be used to add your email, URL, a personal message, your signature, QR-codes or fun graphics. Invisible watermarks, like the unique Metadata and Steganographic ones in
can be used to add metadata or steganographic information like your name, link to your business and copyright info to any photo.
iWatermark+ invisibly secures and protects your photos as intellectual property by adding subtle and/or invisible watermarks containing your business name, copyright info and/or link to your site. iWatermark+ is the first app to offer a selection of 2 invisible + 5 visible = 7 types of watermarks to fit different circumstances.
“iWaterMark+ is simply the best watermarking app for iOS that I’ve seen to date.” — Photographer Terry White
The only watermarking tool:
* available for all 4 platforms iOS, Mac, Windows andAndroid.
* with 2 invisible + 9 visible = 11 watermark types. The 9 visible are Text, Text on an Arc, Bitmap, Vector, Vorder, Signature, QR, Resize and Custom Filter and the 2 invisible watermark types are Metadata and Steganographic.
* with easy access database of personal and public watermarks
* to easily select and use one or multiple watermarks simultaneously.
* with individual or batch watermarking of photos.
* that protects photos and video.
* emboss and engrave for text
* with over 300.
available at no extra cost.
scanner to import your signature or other
as a watermark. Sign your photos like the classic painters did.
* with live preview and adjusting of effects like scale, opacity, font, color, tint, size, position and angle.
* with steganographic watermarks that embed any info in the photo image and can be passworded.
* with optional PhotoShrinkr which optimizes the look and compression on export.
“iWatermark was the best and iWatermark+ is a HUGE step beyond that” – D. Gantz
* Touch gestures.
** Drag to adjust watermark location.
** Pinch/zoom to expand/contract the size of the watermark.
** Two fingers at once to rotate the watermark to any angle.
* Create your own subtle watermarks or select from the included examples (both text and graphics).
* Includes 55 high res examples. Both text (names, dates, tag data, etc.) and graphic (signatures, logos, etc.).
* Import your own graphics by sending yourself an email with attached graphic.
* Complete and easy
manual. Also here http://is.gd/5rjnkz
* Create a QR watermark which is like a barcode. QR codes can contain up to 4000 chars of information. QR codes can then be read with a scanner or smartphone with the right app revealing the info you encoded.
* Share at full res to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, Clipboard or Email (3 resolution options). Tumblr, Flickr,
, Evernote, etc supported via iOS 8 sharing extensions.
Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
– Photos go viral, then they fly off globally. Watermark with name, email or
so your photo has your visible and/or invisible credentials for a legal connection to you.
– Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
– Add visibly or invisibly your company, name, website, copyright info or creative commons watermarks.
– Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad.
– Avoid the conflicts, costly litigation
headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn’t know that you created it.
– Avoid intellectual property (IP) squabbles.
– Get credit for your creations.
Or Free Trial Version
Requirements: Any iPhone or iPad with iOS 8 or 9. Android version is available.
iWatermark+ now is the only app that has a cloud service called iW•Cloud. iW•Cloud allows uploading, downloading and optionally sharing watermarks. iWatermark is the only watermarking app that works on iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. iWatermark+ is the only watermarking app that acts as a photo editing extension which is the fastest and easiest way to watermark directly within Apple Photos App or as an action extension within other like Apple Mail apps. iWatermark+ is also a regular application that allows the use of one or multiple watermarks simultaneously for individual or batch watermarking of photos. iWatermark+ is the only app with 11 types of watermarks, text, text on an arc, bitmap, vector, border, signature, QR, metadata, steganographic, resize and custom filters. Text watermarks can use tag metadata to put EXIF or IPTC directly on a photo. iWatermark+ has more than 300 fonts, more than any other app. Visible watermarks allow users to adjust scale, opacity, font, color, tint, size, position and angle. In addition to the visible watermarks there are 2 invisible watermarks which can embed a photographer’s credentials in the file and/or into the image data invisibly. Watermarks can be shared at full res to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, Clipboard or Email (3 resolution options). Tumblr, Flickr, Pinterest, Evernote, etc supported via iOS sharing extensions.
iOS Paid Version
iOS Free Version
About Plum Amazing
Plum Amazing specializes in creating productivity and photographic software for OS X, iOS, Android and Windows. Plum Amazing is a privately held company located in the US but with offices globally. Among their most popular products are CopyPaste ®, iKey, iClock ®, iWatermark®, PixelStick, SpeechMaker and PhotoMatte. Plum Amazing is a worldwide provider of mobile and desktop applications since 1995.
For more information: plumamazing.com
Plum Amazing, LLC