FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
iWatermark Free for iPhone/iPad 3.1 Released – The Only App to Scan Your Signature and Use it to Watermark Photos
DATE: June 17, 2011
The FREE Watermarking App for Professionals, Business and Personal Use. Easily, secure, and protect your photos/art with a visible text or graphic or QR watermark or your signature. Once added to a photo this visible watermark displays your creation and ownership. Watermarking is increasingly important and like signing your name to a photo to subtly display, no matter where your photo goes, that its yours. Watermarking can also be used to add a personal message or fun graphics to any photo.
This version adds signature scanning. iWatermark takes a photo of your signature, adds instant alpha transparency to your digitized signature so it can be used anytime to watermark your photos and other documents. This signature scan ability is a first and exclusive to iWatermark.
iWatermark Free for iPhone/iPad. The link to learn more is here:
To download from the iTunes Store go here:
– now has 67 fonts to choose from in addition to all the usual iOS fonts.
– fonts are now now displayed in the actual font face.
– import your actual signature or drawn graphic using the iPhone or iPad camera. Sign a white page with black ink using a good pen and in good lighting, select Create Graphic Watermark then Scan Signature.
iTunes Users Rave
“Best watermark app period! I am SO happy now that this update is here. Finally a watermark app that allows for the copyright symbol, multiple font choices and colors and an easy interface.Great customer service from app developer! Very quick responses! amazingly responsive to customer suggestions! Thanks!” – BeachGirl71
Why Watermark your Photos?
– Digitally sign your photos/artwork with iWatermark to claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation.
– Build your company brand, by having your company logo on all your images.
– Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos and/or artwork elsewhere on the web or in an ad.
– Avoid the conflicts and headaches with plagiarists who claim they didn’t know that you created it.
– Avoid the costly litigation that can be involved in these cases of misuse of ip.
– Avoid intellectual property squabbles.
How does iWatermark work?
Take or select a photo then choose from a selection of included example watermarks (both text and graphics) or add your own text or graphic watermark.
When you create a watermark you can easily adjust its scale, opacity, font, color and angle.
Later you can use these watermarks anytime you take a photo or select a photo and save the watermarked photo to your photo library or email in various resolutions.
iWatermark for iPhone comes with examples of text (names, dates, etc) and graphic (signatures, logos, etc.) watermarks which you can use immediately to test out iWatermark.
iWatermark FREE for iPhone/iPad is a professional level software for watermarking iPhone photos and other images. It is the best way to sign your artwork and have it recognized as your intellectual property. iWatermark for iPhone is easy and works on the iPad too. There are also versions of iWatermark for Mac and Windows.
To download iWatermark FREE from the iTunes Store go here:
ABOUT PLUM AMAZING SOFTWARE
Plum Amazing is a privately held company dedicated to iPhone, Mac, Windows and Android applications. Plum Amazing is a worldwide provider of mobile and desktop applications since 1995. They are also the makers of these apps:
Speechmaker, Expenses, Galactic Pool
yType, iWatermark, CopyPaste, iClock, iKey, KnowledgeMiner
For additional information on the above software, please visit
Media professionals for more information and a press review copy of any our software, please contact us.
# # #
Plum Amazing Software
Info at: plumamazing.com