Princeville, HI – Plum Amazing, LLC. – iWatermark+ for Android Released. Protect your photos and videos with iWatermark+
Q: What is a watermark?
Centuries ago watermarks started as identification marks applied during the paper making process. During paper manufacturing wet paper was stamped with a seal/symbol. The marked area stayed thinner than the surrounding paper, hence the name watermark. That paper, when dry and held up to the light, showed the watermark. Later this process was used to verify the authenticity of official documents, money and generally to prevent forgery.
Q: How is watermarking used today?
Digital watermarking is the latest form of watermarking. Similar to the physical watermarks in paper, digital watermarks are used to identify the owner/creator and authenticate digital media like images, audio and video.
Q: Why Watermark?
– When Photos/Videos go viral they fly off untraceably in all directions. Often, the owner/creator info is lost or forgotten.
– Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos, artwork or videos used by others, in physical products, in ads and/or on the web.
– Avoid intellectual property (IP) conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn’t know that you created it by adding visible and/or invisible watermarks.
– Because the expanded use of social media has accelerated the speed with which a photo/video can go viral.
Q: What can be done?
✔ Adding a watermark subtly displays, no matter where your photo or video goes, that it is owned by you.
✔ Always, watermark with name, email or url so your creations have some visible and invisible legal connection to you.
✔ Promote and protect your company, name and website by watermarking all photos/videos you release.
All the above has created a demand for software to protect and verify photo/video ownership.
iWatermark+ for Android is the software. Only iWatermark+ has all these features:
1. Watermarks photos and videos too.
2. Application of multiple watermarks to one photo.
3. Watermark one or multiple photos in batch mode.
4. The ability to create, archive and apply 7 types of watermarks, far more than any other watermarking app. The 7 total watermarks = 5 visible + 2 invisible listed below.
Visible Watermark Types (5)
– Text Watermark – and change the font, color, angle, opacity, etc.
– Arc Text Watermark – and change the font, color, angle, opacity, etc.
– Bitmap/Logo Watermark – import your logo or use art from the included library.
– Signature Watermark – scans, creates and applies a watermark using your signature.
– QRCode Watermark – creates a watermark that is like a barcode, readable by any smartphone camera and can contain up to 4000 characters of info, like name, email and url. Invisible Watermarks Types (2)
– Metadata Watermark – for making watermarks that include IPTC/EXIF tags (like camera info, GPS, copyright, etc.) info
– Steganographic Watermark – for embedding/encypting info like name, email and/or website link into the color data of a photo.
5. Only iWatermark+ has a steganographic watermark that embeds/encrypts info invisibly in the photo.
6. The ability to keep a database of all these watermarks.
7. 292 excellent fonts for your text watermarks.
8. Engrave and emboss text.
9. Signature scanner to instantly import your signature or other graphic as a watermark.
10. Live preview and editing of font, color, scale, opacity, size, position and angle.
11. View metadata & exif in photos.
12. Create metadata tags in text watermarks. For example, easily add GPS, camera type, lens or other info in a text watermark displayed on individual or batches of photo.
All these features helped iWatermark+ become the most popular and advanced utility for creating watermarks and watermarking photos for professional and beginning photographers.
“For years I’ve relied on iWatermark to allow me to easily put my logo on my images right on my iPhone or iPad. However, the newly released iWatermark+ takes this process to a whole new level.”
Photographer Terry White
Adobe Worldwide Creative Cloud Design Evangelist, Technology Guy, Gadget Guy and Best Selling Author.
Don’t settle for an ugly watermark or no watermark therefore no connection to you. iWatermark+ invisibly secures and protects your photos as intellectual property by adding subtle and/or invisible watermarks containing your business name, copyright info and/or link to your site. iWatermark+ is the first app to offer a selection of 2 invisible + 5 visible = 7 types of watermarks to fit different circumstances.
“There is no other software that comes anywhere close to the quality, diversity and ease of use as iWatermark+. Many thanks to Plum Amazing for this awesome tool.”
Photographer/Artist Harry Janssen – FNZIPP III
– Fellow of Photography
– Auckland Photographer of the Year 2011
– New Zealand Photographer of the Year 2013
– ADOBE Certified Photoshop Lightroom Expert
iWatermark+ for Android Summary
? No Ads
? No In App Purchases
iWatermark+, is the only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms Android, iPhone/iPad, Mac and Windows. iWatermark+ is the most popular and advanced utility for creating watermarks and watermarking photos for professional and beginning photographers.
Sign your photos with 5 visible and 2 invisible = 7 watermark types. Use one or multiple watermarks simultaneously on one or a batch of photos. Watermark photos can then be shared safely to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Camera Album, Clipboard or Email.
Often, when a photo or video goes viral the owner/creator info is lost or forgotten. Adding a watermark subtly displays, no matter where your photo or video goes, that it is owned by you. The use of social media and the speed with which a photo/video goes viral has created a demand for new ways to verify photo/video ownership. iWatermark+ meets those demands to digitally sign your photos/artwork and claim, secure and maintain your intellectual property and reputation. Watermarking displays your ownership of photos and videos. Like signing your name to a document, watermarking subtly displays, no matter where your media goes in the world, that it’s your property.
Perfect for use with Canon Inc., Nikon Inc., Olympus Inc., Sony Inc., Samsung, SLR, regular cameras and all Android smartphones and tablets.
Download Free Version for Android (puts a small ‘Created with iWatermark+ on each photo)
Plum Amazing specializes in creating productivity and photographic software for OS X, iOS, Android and Windows. Plum Amazing is a privately held company located in the US but with offices globally. Among their most popular products are CopyPaste ®, iKey, iClock ®, iWatermark®, PixelStick, SpeechMaker and PhotoMatte. Plum Amazing is a worldwide provider of mobile and desktop applications since 1995.