FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
San Francisco, CA – iWatermark, is the No. 1 and only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms, iPhone/iPad, Windows, Android and Mac. iWatermark+ is the most popular & powerful professional watermarking tool for all platforms.
“For years I’ve relied on iWatermark to allow me to easily put my logo on my images right on my iPhone or iPad. However, the newly released iWatermark+ takes this process to a whole new level.”
Photographer Terry White
Adobe Worldwide Creative Cloud Design Evangelist and Best Selling Author.
Plum Amazing CEO Julian Miller said “If you share an amazing photo or video you’ve taken via Email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. it’s very likely to go viral then fly off globally out of your control and without any connection to you as the creator.” He paused, then added, “The simple solution is to digitally sign your photos/videos using iWatermark+ with visible and/or invisible watermarks then your intellectual property has a visible connection to you wherever those iWatermarked photos/videos may roam.”
Since this version is not free if you are verified press please reply with credentials and we will respond with an Apple promo code.
Julian Miller continued “With this new version iWatermark+ can watermark 4K videos and import media, photos and videos, from cloud services like iCloud, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Box, Adobe Creative Cloud and others. iWatermark+ continues to be the only professional watermark app for iOS. With even more features coming soon.”
Easily, secure and protect your photos with Text, Graphic, Text On Arc, QR Code, Signature, Border, Vector, Resize, Custom Filters, Metadata and Steganographic watermarks. Once added to a photo these visible and/or invisible watermarks show the photo or video was created, edited and is owned by you. These unique features make iWatermark+ essential to professionals and beginners.
The watermark types (above) found in iWatermark+ are not found in any other software.
The ability to add visible and/or invisible watermarks is unique to iWatermark+.
Using iWatermark+ within other apps as a photo editing extension for watermarks is also unique.
Importing from all cloud services like Dropbox, iCloud, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc. is unique.
Relative and absolute scaling for batch watermarking of photos of different size and orientation. Unique!
Use EXIF, IPTC, GPS and other metadata as a Tag in the Text watermark to display metadata on a photo is yet another unique feature.
Some watermark types are visible and others invisible. Both serve different purposes. A visible watermark is where you superimpose your logo or signature onto your image. Invisible watermarks are not so obvious and are info buried in the file or image color data.
Your custom watermarks are kept available and can be used with a tap on any photo or video. Another unique & essential feature.
Visible WatermarksText- Any text including metadata with settings to change font, size, color, rotation, etc.
Text Arc – Text on a curved path.
Bitmap Graphic- A graphic is usually a transparent .png file like your logo, brand, copyright symbol, etc. To import.
Border – put special borders on photos.
Vector Graphic- Use over 5000 built-in vector (SVG’s) to display perfect graphics at any size.
Resize – – tap to add add custom resize as a watermark to any photo(s).
Custom Filter – – tap to add add custom filter as a watermark to any photo(s).
QR Code – A kind of barcode with information like email or url in it’s coding.
Signature- Sign, import or scan your signature into a watermark to sign your creations.Invisible WatermarksMetadata – Adding information (like your email or url) to the IPTC or XMP part of the photo file.
StegoMark – StegoMark is our proprietary steganographic method of embedding information like your email or url into the picture data itself. It can be available or hidden with a password.
iWatermark is a specialized professional tool to watermark photographs and video. Less expensive, more efficient, faster and simpler to use then PhotoShop. iWatermark is designed exclusively for watermarking by a photographer for photographers. It is particularly important for anyone doing social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
* Watermarks photos and videos too.
* Import photos or videos from Camera Album, iCloud, Dropbox, GoogleDrive, Box and other cloud services.
* Application of multiple watermarks to photo(s) or video(s).
* Watermark one or multiple photos in batch mode.
* The ability to create, archive and apply 12 types of watermarks, far more than any other watermarking app. The 11 total watermark types = 9 visible + 2 invisible listed below.
Visible Watermark Types (9)
– Text Watermark – and change the font, color, angle, opacity, etc.
– Arc Text Watermark – and change the font, color, angle, opacity, etc.
– Bitmap/Logo Watermark – import your logo or use art from the included library.
– Vector Watermark – use the built in vector watermarks.
– Border Watermark – place a special border around photo.
– Signature Watermark – scans, creates and applies a watermark using your signature.
– QRCode Watermark – creates a watermark that is like a barcode, readable by any smartphone camera and can contain up to 4000 characters of info, like name, email and url.
– Resize watermark – tap to add add custom resize as a watermark to any photo.
– Custom Filters – tap to add add custom filter as a watermark to any photo.
Invisible Watermarks Types (2)
– Metadata Watermark – for making watermarks that include IPTC/EXIF tags (like camera info, GPS, copyright, etc.) info
– Steganographic Watermark – for embedding/encypting info like name, email and/or website link into the color data of a photo.* Works standalone or in conjunction with Lightroom, Photoshop, Apple Photos, Google Photos and other photo organizers
* Batch or sequential processing.
* IMPORTANT: Relative or absolute scaling of watermarks. Essential when batch processing different resolution and orientation photos.
* Design, edit and manage a library of watermarks.
* Tags are metadata (GPS, Exif, XMP, numbering, date/time) that can be added to text watermarks.
* Preview easily
* Input/Output from/to all major file types JPEG, TIFF, PNG, RAW, etc.
* Create text, graphic, or QR watermarks.
* Adjust opacity, font, color, border, scale, rotation, shadow, special effects, etc.
* 292 excellent fonts for your text watermarks.
* Engrave and emboss text.
* Signature scanner to instantly import your signature or other graphic as a watermark.
* Live preview and editing of font, color, scale, opacity, size, position and angle.
* View metadata & exif in photos.
* Fast 32/64 bit multi-threaded app that can use CPU/GPU’s .
* Only iWatermark+ has a steganographic watermark that embeds/encrypts info invisibly in the photo.* Great manual and support.
* Share easily to Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter and many more.
* Watermark manager which can track hundreds of watermarks. The manager also allows locking/unlocking, renaming, deleting, previewing of watermarks.
* Continually updated and improved.
* Much more….
Q: What is a watermark?
Centuries ago watermarks started as identification marks applied during the paper making process. During paper manufacturing wet paper was stamped with a seal/symbol. The marked area stayed thinner than the surrounding paper, hence the name watermark. That paper, when dry and held up to the light, showed the watermark. Later this process was used to verify the authenticity of official documents, money and generally to prevent forgery.
Q: How is watermarking used today?
Digital watermarking is the latest form of watermarking. Similar to the physical watermarks in paper, digital watermarks can be used once again to identify the owner/creator and authenticate digital media like images, audio and video.
Q: Why Watermark?
– When Photos/Videos go viral they fly off untraceably in all directions. Often, the owner/creator info is lost or forgotten.
– Avoid the surprise of seeing your photos, artwork or videos used by others, in physical products, in ads and/or on the web.
– Avoid intellectual property (IP) conflicts, costly litigation and headaches from plagiarists who claim they didn’t know that you created it by adding visible and/or invisible watermarks.
– Because the expanded use of social media has accelerated the speed with which a photo/video can go viral.
Q: What can be done?
✔ Adding an iWatermark subtly displays, no matter where your photo or video goes, that it is owned by you.
✔ Always, iWatermark with name, email or url so your creations have some visible legal connection to you.
✔ Promote and protect your company, name and website by iWatermarking all photos/videos you release.
✔ Digitally sign your work/photos/graphic/artwork with iWatermark, reclaim your intellectual property and maintain the recognition you deserve.
✔ Easily, secure and protect your photos with visible & invisible iWatermarks which display they were created and are owned by you.
Version 4.5 Version Changes
– iWatermark 4K videos, 1080, 720 etc.
– Import single or multiple photos or videos from Cloud services like iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, etc.
– Better use of memory. This is critical as phone apps start to be more powerful than desktop apps. Yes, we know that sound crazy but it is happening.
This app is perfect for use with Apple iPhone/iPad, Canon Inc., Nikon Inc., Olympus Inc., Sony Inc., Samsung, SLR, regular cameras.
Plum Amazing Software today announced version 4.5 of iWatermark+ for iOS. iWatermark+ which adds professional watermarking of 4K video. iWatermark+ is the only watermarking tool available for all 4 platforms, iPhone/iPad, Android, Windows and Mac. iWatermark+ is the essential watermarking app for professional photographers for business and personal use. Batch or sequential processing. Relative and absolute scaling. Database of all sample and user custom watermarks available with a tap. Watermarks types include, Text, Graphic, Vector, Text On Arc, QR Code, Border Signature, Resize, Custom Filter, Metadata and Steganographic.
About Plum Amazing
Plum Amazing, Llc is a privately held company dedicated to creating iOS, Windows, Android and Mac apps. Plum Amazing is a worldwide provider of mobile and desktop applications since 1995. Plum Amazing creates and sells software via it’s own, Google and Apple’s website but also does development work (programming) for other companies and clients especially in the area of photography. We have a passion for creating great products like CopyPaste, iWatermark, Essential, iClock, TinyAlarm, TinyCal, PixelStick, MountWatcher, SpeechMaker, PhotoShrinkr and others. Copyright (C) 2018 Plum Amazing. All Rights Reserved.