FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Just in Time for the New Year an iPhone app to Track and Visualize Your Expenses
DATE: January 5, 2010
Simple and easy to use iPhone app to track your day to day spending. Just making expenses more conscious will help in growing your personal wealth. This app makes it easy to follow the suggestion of personal finance advisers to track your daily expenses. Then you know exactly where all your money is going. This knowledge will help you determine what you really want to spend on and help you to invest wisely.
Start tracking your day to day spending. Useful for maximizing your tax deductions and getting a handle on your spending habits. Start using Expenses for iPhone today and immediately see data and graphs of your primary expenditures. Prepare to be surprised.
Dowload Expenses here (redirects to the iTunes iPhone App Store):http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/expenses/id346691507?mt=8
More info and our other apps are here:http://plumamazing.com
This app makes it easy to follow the suggestion of personal finance advisers to track your daily expenses. Then you know exactly where all your money is going. This will help you determine what you really want to spend on and help you to invest wisely.
- Easy and quick input.- Great user interface.- Charts and graphs of spending.- Email out the data in spreadsheet format.
Works with any currency! $, ¥, €, £, you name it, whichever is native to your device -- is going to be used by Expenses. So, depending on the devices origin it will automatically choose the correct currency.
The creator of this app was inspired by these personal finance books and consultants.
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money--That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki and Sharon L. Lechter
- Get a Financial Life: Personal Finance In Your Twenties and Thirties by Beth Kobliner
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
-The Wealthy Barber by David Chilton
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason
- How to Live Well Without Owning a Car by Chris Balish
- Miserly Moms by Jonni McCoy
- The Joy of Simple Living by Jeff Davidson
- Wealth on Minimal Wage by James Steamer
- The Automatic Millioinaire by David Bach
- The Only Investment Guide You’ll Ever Need by Andrew Tobias
- The Bogleheads’ Guide to Investing by Larimore, Lindauer, and LeBoeuf
- Yes, You Can…Achieve Financial Independence by James Stowers
- What Color is Your Piggy Bank? by Adelia Cellini Linecker
This app has helped us and we know it will help you in tracking and deciding on expenses in your financial life.
Expenses is a simple, inexpensive and easy to use iPhone app to track your day to day spending. Useful for maximizing your tax deductions and getting a handle on your spending.
ABOUT PLUM AMAZING SOFTWARE
Plum Amazing Software based is a privately held company dedicated to iPhone, Mac, Windows and mobile applications. Plum Amazing is a worldwide provider of mobile and desktop applications since 1995. For additional information, please visit www.plumamazing.com
For more information and a press review copy of our software, please contact us.
# # #
Plum Amazing Software
Info at: plumamazing.com